Support a CAUSE and expend customers!
Organizations's link (working in field of hearing loss)
Folloing are links to various organizations working in the field of hearing loss.
If any organization willing to have link exchange with us please contact email@example.com.
- Association of Late-Deafened Adults (ALDA) Inc.
- Collaborative for Communication Access via Captioning (CCAC)
- European Federation of Hard of Hearing (EFHOH)
- International Federaton of Hard of Hearing (IFHOH)
- International Federation of Hard of Hearing Young People (IFHOHYP)
- Intersteno Parliamentary and other professional Reporters' Section
- say what club
Empowerment Cafe on Disability (E-Cafe) is a platform to promote information and knowledge exchange on disability and development in Asia and the Pacific. Different perspectives: sub-region (Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, Pacific and East Asia) and persons with diverse disabilities, including persons with intellectual, learning and developmental disabilities, persons with autism are addressed at the E-Cafe. Information on disability and development in the Asia and Pacific region is provided through E-Cafe on a daily basis.
visit disability e-cafe for daily empowerment at http://disability-ecafe.net
APCD - 255 Rajvithi Road, Rajthevi, Bangkok 10400 Thailand